Junior Process Engineer - AFR22012
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Division:Aggregate and Readymix Operations
- Providing process engineering services, including projects and trials, data analyses, investigations and reporting on the operation to optimise clinker and cement production processes.
- Driving production efficiencies through process audits and recommendations and the management of process shutdown activities.
- Take control of emissions, refractory and castable management and other process engineering focus areas.
- Adhere to work standards to ensure safe, healthy and environmentally conscience activities are performed in accordance with company policy, procedures and risk management systems.
- Drive cost saving initiatives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BSc or Engineering Degree of which B Eng Chemistry will be preferential.
- Understanding of maintenance systems will be beneficial
- Minimum two years chemical process experience in cement or equivalent industry
- Must have experience in production management systems