Admin/Commercial Professional (H08) - AFR160418
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Division:Aggregate and Readymix Operations
- Administration of the Construction Materials property, commercial and other legal agreements and performing associated duties.
- Contract Management which involves briefing of legal on requirements for agreements, ensuring all operational requirements are attended to, legal documents are checked and edited for accuracy before sending it to legal, ensuring that all contracts are captured on the legal CLS system.
- Ensuring that the Mining Rights and DMR reporting are up to date and tracked, co-ordinate and control submissions to the DMR
- Property Management and Administration which involves, updating and files for all leased and owned properties, property accounts payable and receivable, liaise with Legal on legal implications resulting from property transactions
- Co-ordination of insurance and litigation matters between relevant parties
- Reporting to the Company Compliance Officer on compliance to all relevant legislation
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree (commercial or legal)
- At least 3 years' experience in a commercial or legal environment
- Driver's licence and own transport
- Very proficient in MS Office, Excel, Power Point
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organising, planning and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and information monitoring skills