HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Division:Aggregate and Readymix Operations
- Providing a comprehensive support of both data and voice infrastructure for all business units
- Diagnose network and telephone connectivity problems and provide user support as needed
- Ensure that all network and telephone equipment is maintained, replaced or repaired.
- Assist with the implementation of new projects and changes in user needs
- Ensure telecommunications systems meet the business requirements
- Effective management and administration of telecommunications systems
- Manage third level support provided by vendors i.e uninterrupted telecommunications deliverables, good relationship, managing cost and compliance against the agreed service delivery.
- Provide support for contact centre telephony operations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A three year IT Diploma (NQF level 5) or recognised industry certification
- 5 years experience in hardware/software networking configuration and installation including Voice-over-IP (VoIP) telephony
- Knowledge of systems/networks management applications
- Knowledge of specialised tools for monitoring the WAN/LAN
- Understanding of security disaster which impact on IT
- Good Project Management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with broad base of end users.
- Have a balance of assertiveness and persuasiveness to implement business and technical concepts
- Customer service orientation, good verbal communication skills, self-starter, results driven, energetic, committed approach to helping users.
Please forward your application and rÃ©sumÃ© to Zipporah Tshelane at fax no 011 670 5723 or
e-mail to email@example.com and use Junior Networking & Communications Technician as reference in your email.