Administration Manager-H10 - AFR0722187
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Division:Aggregate and Readymix Operations
- Managing the administration and production of various financial and production related information reports according to set time schedules and in accordance with AfriSam financial reporting guidelines
- Managing SAP entries and cost reporting
- Controlling the annual operational budgeting and forecasting process
- Managing operational internal auditing services complimentary to corporate internal auditing services and in accordance with AfriSam auditing guidelines and rules
- Managing central finance services, including transport and accommodation bookings, and central administrative services, including central filing, library, contract filing and archiving
- Managing the operation warehousing function and the operation inventory stock to meet operational requirements and have optimal capital return for the company
- Recruiting and managing people to achieve high levels of competence, retention, consequences for good or poor performance, attendance, disciplinary action, teamwork and alignment with organisational values, objectives and targets.
- Managing and controlling departmental costs within budgetary expectations
- Leading, participating, contributing and executing in cost saving initiatives, equipment efficiency improvement programmes and CAPEX programmes
- Initiating maintaining and executing work duties in accordance with company policy, procedures, work instructions and risk management system standards
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 education with an appropriate B Comm qualification. CIMA or CA qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 4 years administration management experience in cement or equivalent industry.
- Experience in managing employees
- Experience in SAP systems
- Experience with ISO management and auditing systems