HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Division:Aggregate and Readymix Operations
- Providing process performance, data/statistical analysis in logistics/sales and workflow optimisation expertise that will contribute to the achievement of project goals and assist the company in achieving its strategic targets
- Conducting and maintaining logistics analytics
- Optimizing of information systems and generating of value add reports
- Facilitating business improvement projects and conducting post-implementation project reviews
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have completed an Industrial Engineering Degree
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in the field of Industrial Engineering preferably in the mining, construction materials or manufacturing industry
- Must have drivers license and own transport
- Must have MS office skills at an advanced level, excellent interpersonal skills and must be a team player
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be able to travel and stay away from home
- Must have project management skills, have well developed analytical and problem solving abilities
Please forward your application and C.V. to email@example.com. Please use the title of the job adverts (Industrial Engineer - Fixed Term Contract Position) on your application.