HR Administrator - AFR032019
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Division:Aggregate and Readymix Operations
- Working closely with the HR Team in order to provide administrative and general HR support to both the HR team and the internal customers.
- Ensuring that all documentation, both electronic and other, is up to date and backed up by the relevant supporting documentation
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Ensuring that SAP HR and Training and Events is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Managing the departmental diary, bookings and procurement process related to HR activities
- Ad Hoc duties as required to support the HR department
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 with HR Administration or related Diploma
- At least three years experience in HR Administration environment, reporting and co-ordination
- Expert level computer literacy and above average capability with SAP HR & Training and Events modules
- Customer Focus and Relationship Building
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must display a high level of attention to detail, be able to maintain a calm composure and respond appropriately and professionally in difficult situations
- Actively contribute to the work of the team and be proactive in providing support and assistance to the Cement Central Business Unit which included eSwatini & Lesotho.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, deal with short notice requests and requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure and be able to multitask.
- Valid drivers licence and own vehicle
- Must be able to travel to eSwatini & Lesotho when required