HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Interpretation of operational performances and conducting detailed audits of systems to recommend sustainable improvements.
- Ensure knowledge transfer, best practices and optimisation are achieved in the allocated specialization fields from the list below:
- Quality, Raw Materials optimisation & Product Development
- Grinding Technology (incl. Material transfer & De-dusting technology)
- Thermal Processing (incl. Refractory linings)
- Automation & Process Control
- Energy Management (incl. utilisation of AFRs)
- Provide technical expertise in new initiatives, CAPEX projects and due diligence studies.
- Strategic positioning and financial evaluations to enable introduction of latest technologies, methodologies and/or materials
Experience and Qualifications:
- BSc Chemical Engineering Degree
- In depth knowledge of Cement process technology
- At least 5 years working experience as a Process Engineer, preferably at a cement plant.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Formal training in Cement manufacturing will be advantageous
- Registered Professional Engineering status will be advantageous
The successful candidate must be willing to travel to the various Operations within the Cementitious Business Unit.
Please forward your application and resume to AnlÃ©ri Oosthuizen at firstname.lastname@example.org