HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Location:Umlaas Road Aggregate Operation, Kwa Zulu Natal
- Place orders in SAP MM and ensure receipt of goods.
- Providing a support function for SAP MM and PM.
- Ensure the implementation of internal administrative controls.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly plant reports including cost variance analysis.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings, functions and training events.
- Overseeing security and cleaning services.
- Auditing function for and management of dispatch.
- Participating in all Safety, Health and Environmental programs.
- Monitoring and control of diesel stocks
- Plant Procurement housekeeping
- Time and attendance administration for all plant employees
- Implementation and monitoring compliance to internal administrative controls and procedures
- Perusal, tracking and correction of costs weekly/monthly
- Assist in the preparation of plant budgets and forecasts
- Attending to all despatch activities.
- Daily printouts of all dispatch reports for authorisation and control
Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma related to accounting/purchasing/administration
- Three years administrative experience involved with administrative controls.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge of accounting reconciliation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Must have drivers license and own transport
Please forward your application and rÃ©sumÃ© to: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate on the subject line the position they are applying for.