HeaderAfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best business practices. At AfriSam (South Africa) we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Executing maintenance schedules and other maintenance tasks such as services, inspections and repairs to assigned equipment.
- Fault diagnosis and trouble-shooting exercises.
- Repairing breakdowns on assigned mechanical equipment to reduce production stoppage time.
- Executing work duties in accordance with Company Safety and other policies, procedures, work instructions and risk management system standards.
- Participating in continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- The capturing of maintenance data on the SAP system.
- Qualifications, skills,
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Boilermaker.
- Minimum of five years experience in heavy industries.
- Experience in using typical boilermaker tools and equipment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Sound understanding of operation maintenance strategies.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Sufficient knowledge of Aggregate plant equipment to do proper plant inspections, maintenance and repairs.
- Basic product knowledge.
- Valid unendorsed EB drivers licence and be computer literate.
- Meet or satisfy in full the requirements of the code of practice for fitness.
Applicants must inform their immediate Manager of their interest in the vacancy. Please forward your application and C.V. to email@example.com