HeaderAfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam (South Africa), we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Executing allocated Capex projects.
- Ensuring that plant assets are maintained and in good condition.
- Providing technical support and assistance to operational personnel.
- Improvement of maintenance principles and practices.
- Managing all SAP PM Administrator functions regarding the responsible area/s.
- Delivering effective, reliable maintenance systems, processes and tools for the optimisation of the reliability and costs of company assets.
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.Eng, B.Sc or B.Tech Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 Years practical experience in scoping and implementation of multi discipline engineering projects with the application of sound engineering principles.
- At least 5 years experience related to fixed and mobile processing plants.
- Studying towards a GCC Mines & Works certification will be an advantage.
- Registered with ECSA will be an advantage.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of SAP PM, SAP PS and MS Projects.
- Good written and oral communication skills and problem solving skills.
Applicants must inform their immediate Manager of their interest in the vacancy.
Please forward your application and resume to email@example.com