HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Location:Shared Service Centre in Weltevredenpark
- Ensuring the integrity of the General Ledger so as to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial reporting,
- Processing of accounting transactions on SAP within given timeframes. (Manual journals, provisions, expenses, and other allocations),
- Inter and intra company reconciliations and clearing,
- Forex revaluations, Ned treasury - Forex payments, Cash Management - Money market accounts,
- Management of Company credit and First Auto Cards - Monthly Reconciliations, Applications, cancellations & maintenance thereof,
- SARB and Stats SA Reporting for all reporting entities,
- Maintenance of Weekly Exchange rates on SAP and variance analysis of financial accounting cost centres,
- Variance Analysis of financial accounting cost centres,
- Providing assistance in the preparation of dormant companies financial statements,
- Bank Administration,
- Bank Guarantees,
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant three year Accounting qualification.
- Three four years relevant Financial Accounting experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of SAP and proficient in MS Packages, especially Excel.
- A hands on individual with strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment.
- Performance driven, deadline driven and methodical individual.
- Communication skills, high energy level, show initiative, be a team player
Applicants must inform their immediate Manager of their interest in the vacancy. Please forward your application and resume to Zipporah Tshelane or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Sundry Accountant as reference in your email.