HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Location:Shared Services Centre in Weltevredenpark
- Provide, evaluate and manage IT Governance to manage overall IS compliance.
- Provide a governance Framework to implement and manage IT risk, Compliance and audits.
- Plan and manage IS service delivery to help ensure effective and efficient service level delivery and management.
- Manage IS contract management to improve supplier quality management and overall service delivery.
- Implementation of the AfriSam people management policies and procedures.
- Collaboration Platform facilitation and management.
- Manage, formulate strategy, goals and direction of the BPM Competency centre.
- Facilitation and review of the organisation quality management system.
- Review documents to ensure that they are aligned with ISO QMS standards.
- Training Management and facilitation in (SME & HR) user content creation for the learning academy.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A three year Diploma, Formal Certification in service in service management, governance and risk, SAP compliance/governance.
- 5 years IS/IT experience including responsibility for IS service delivery, IT Governance and Risk Management.
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of Corporate Social Collaboration platforms.
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 certification.
Skills and Knowledge:
- A good understanding of implementing and maintaining an applicable ITIL-aligned Service Management Framework, IT Governance according to COBIT Governance Framework.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of IT Governance relating to King III and understanding of collaboration process.
- Good knowledge of IS risk, audit compliance management, IS departmental SLAs & OLAs.
Applicants must inform their immediate Manager of their interest in the vacancy. Please forward your application and resume to Zipporah Tshelane or e-mail to email@example.com and use IS Compliance Management & Collaboration Specialist as reference in your email.