HeaderAfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Managing a product quality system to meet ISO, industry and customer standards and requirements.
- Providing technical support, guidance and advice to internal and external customer for aggregates and readymix.
- Managing the product technical laboratories within a region.
- Identifying and promoting opportunities to optimise product applications.
- Lead and manage people to achieve performance objectives.
- Participating in Industry bodies to guide and influence opinions and standards.
Experience and Qualifications:
- National Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management plus Advanced Concrete Technology Diploma.
- 5 to 8 years experience in construction industry involved in concrete and aggregates product applications of which 3 years in a middle management position related to product quality control.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of aggregate and readymix product applications, product processes, laboratory techniques and product quality testing methodologies.
- In depth knowledge of customer-base requirements and market segmentation.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, computer, coaching, interpersonal, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Please forward your application to Phume Makhanya, HR Professional, at email@example.com