HeaderAfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam (South Africa) we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Operate / drive mobile equipment to support the achievement of team targets for the operation.
- Conduct prestart checks on equipment before use, therefore ensuring mobiles are maintained in good condition.
- Work within the turn-around parameters to achieve team targets and ensuring that Material /product handling is done without product contamination.
- Work according to all safety regulations and prescribed company safe work practices.
- Shift work is required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- Valid Certificate as competent Earth Moving Equipment Operator (FEL, ADT and Excavator will be advantegous)
- Minimum two year experience in operating Earth Moving Equipment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of aggregate product range.
- Basic maintenance knowledge.
- Fully conversant with behaviour based safety practices.
- Must be a team player and customer service oriented.
- Be able to satisfy, in full, all requirements of medical fitness for the job.
Applicants must inform their immediate Manager of their interest in the vacancy. Please forward your application to Phume Makhanya at firstname.lastname@example.org