HeaderAfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the Company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam (South Africa) we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
- Detailed task planning and scheduling in the SAP PM module for planned maintenance activities.
- Developing detailed maintenance plans for major equipment shutdowns and performing cycle time compression on these plans.
- Update and review of the Master Data in the CMMS.
- Continuous housekeeping of the CMMS system.
- Liaising with the Procurement Department to arrange the necessary spares and external labour required for successful job completion.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Recognized trade qualification with a minimum of 10 years plant maintenance related experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication, planning, organizing and administrative skills.
- Valid drivers licence
- Competence in detailed task planning and scheduling in the SAP PM module.
Please forward your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org