Salaries Administrator (H06) - AFR20215
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
HeaderAfriSam (South Africa) (Pty) Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in five Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam (South Africa) we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Location:Shared Services Centre
- Full Payroll Function for all employees in SSC (Cement, SSO, IS, HR & Finance) , Cement Roodepoort & Slagment Business Units.
- Undertake payroll audits to verify and ensure the approved policy/procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure Payroll execution is correct and in accordance with the company policies and procedures and legal and Statutory requirements.
- Assist employees with payroll queries
- Management reports as per requirements, ie Budget & Cost Reports.
Various standard ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for Statistic Report analysis - STATS SA quarterly.
- Obtain monthly Payroll Reports from CMS for AfriSam Botswana as well as Invoice and prepare Salaries Payment.
- Garnishees SAP deductions, reconcile payment and upload on FMS.
- Monthly exception reports for relevant B/units.
- Variance Reports compile reports and file for Audit purposes.
- Collate & assist Auditors with audit queries.
- Assist with training: SAP Payroll Processes new Payroll Administrators.
- Print & distribution of yearly IRP 5s.
- AON Car Insurance - capture SAP deductions for entire company.
- Monthly PAYE,SDL & UIF preparation of payment for eFiling.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 with accounting and mathematics
- Minimum of Six years experience in a payroll environment
- Proficient user in SAP Payroll HR & FI
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good understanding of HR processes & procedures
- Sound knowledge of BCEA and other legislation relating to Payroll plus PAYE & UIF.
- Methodical with good attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-driven, team player with the ability to work in a pressurised deadline driven environment.